Friday 6 May 2016

FIRST BUTTERFLIES OF 2016

Well I have managed to get a head start and ahead of replacing my outdoor camera with a new one, video of that coming up.

Last year was pretty dire for photographs, filming, getting out on my bike much and mostly due to the weather and partly because I was spending a lot of time and money helping someone close to me, see my corruption blog on that one.

So I am short several tools.

Towards the end of last year and around the autumn time my trusty Sony Cybershot DSC-HX300 with its 50x zoom lens took a tumble or five. Off a contraption attached to my belt because something came undone on the bottom of the camera. A small brass nipple if you must know.

At first I was relieved because a few quick tests and the camera was working fine. Unfortunately the next few times I went out where I did long shots or filming, of birds mostly, and I noticed lesser quality in the photos and vibration on filming.

Oops!

Anyway, just prior to purchasing the new camera I did get out with the Sony and did capture a few things.

Holly Blue Butterflies, Brimstone Butterflies, an Orange Tip Butterfly and some Wild Primroses ...












No comments:

Post a Comment