Sunday 9 April 2017

A TRIP TO AMWELL

Well this was a mostly wasted journey.

I ended up late due to finding out some stuff ... with something I have ... or my family have going on and ended up messaging a lot and on the phone so got out two hours later than planned.

Not that it made much difference as I was aiming to get to a dragonfly sanctuary and ... it turned out to be close until the end of the month! Damn it!!

Loads of Orange Tip Butterflies ... pictures of none!

Head some out of the ordinary bird calls, had hoped to get shots and videos of Reed Buntings and not sure if it was their calls or not.

Anyway I did get a few shots and videos while I was there ...


Shoveler Duck

Great Crested Grebe Hunting

Great Crested Grebe Diving

Great Crested Grebe catching ... RESULT! Not for the fish, mind you!

Great Crested Grebe in Spring Sunshine



Gradually going green..

 A Dunnock, there were three or four of them ...

Until I saw this picture on my PC monitor I had no idea there was a Little Egret at the lake! Flying past the Cormorants ...

A few videos ...

Cormorants

Dunnocks





Shoveler Up Ending

Poachard

Oystercatcher ..



Gulls bathing ...

Great Crested Grebe

Gadwalls ..





No comments:

Post a Comment