Tuesday 4 April 2017

THE RETURN OF THE WANDERING MAN

After a somewhat lengthy hiatus ... I am back.

I can only apologise for my absence in this areas as I was more of less attacked by a couple of evil publis services throughout last year. The details of which are really for my corruption blog, are referred to in posts there and will be revealed in a few months time.

I will also state that I am almost back to full fitness, for doing these things and getting these things as I have to be able to cycle around 25 miles each time I go out.

I first lost a great deal of weight and then without realising it and as I had fought back from the brink of somewhere dark I then put a load of weight on without realising it.

I then ended up in hospital, or a couple of hospitals even, last year and then a couple of times this year, in no thanks to these evil public services in the UK. It turns out that one of said hospitals made a serious mistake in February, just gone, according to another hospital as I was taken into A&E and seen three times like bloody lightning, having loads tests and my blood pressure testing quite high.

As I pointed out to a very nice A&E Doctor there who was worried about my diastolic blood pressure being at 110, it was 121 before I left the house and I can tell you this ...

If the heart palpitations and chest pains were indeed down to my blood pressure then it has been a damned site higher than the 197/121 that I tested before leaving to go to A&E! Several times too!

Anyway ...

Not only am I back ... again but I am going to have a very good 12 months starting from today ... as I am already back out filming had to get mountain bike repaired too another fiasco. Not only am I back out filming but I also have two major things that have been going on. Well .. I mean other than the damned health issues I have two major things.

Two good things.

Both of these will mean vast increases in videos and photographs in ALL subjects, including some blogs that have been somewhat ... neglected but are close to my heart. No I am not talking about palpitations again! Lol.

There will be a vast increase in tools acquired and I cannot emphasise how vast this is.

Added to this there will be vast increases in frequency, quality and quantity and my range will vastly increases and soon enough to ranges that will surprise a lot of people.

These will take place throughout the rest of 2017 starting in about a month or so's time and continue throughout 2018 too and sky is the limit from then on in.

Although both things are inevitable, there is no one that can disappear and/or stab me in the back this time as took place a year ago.

So here are a few things I recently filmed while out ...

Some English Primroses at Forty Hall ..



An uncommon video of a Heron Preening, probably just after it ate a dozen of my mates, the frogs lol.. Hook Marsh Scrape ... if I have the name in the right order? Lol


A Young Greylag that had me stumped ... well it was very far away, lol ...



Good old Gadwalls ..



Three videos of Teal and a few others .. at Marsh Scrape Hooks






Some Shoveler Ducks.. at Hooks Scrape Marsh lol


No comments:

Post a Comment