Friday 11 August 2017

GEAR & GAS

No! I did not bloody fart! Lol.

Well here is another blog I forgot to post and update on!

Yeah .. once before I had these big plans where everything was going to change but it never panned out and I never gt t the bottom of it or the reasons?

Yeeah .. this wasn't that.

But as it turns out the 'that' has returned from the proverbial grave and in a week from now I should have the answers I sought for so long.

Also the issue I had has been completed for the most part. Enough for e to make the radical changes I sought just over a year ago. Or was it two?

Did I ever mention that I live with various pains, a number of things that cause discomfort and anxiety and sometimes literally and I have short term memory issues. Did I mention that I have short term memory issues?! I apologise .. I could not resist that last line.

Sooo then?

Up until now my sessions have included only local areas I reach on my mountain bike? Yeah .. not any longer ..



Soo my cameras have only been classed as enthusiast as best and far from being professional tools? I once again say ... yeeeaaaahhh .. not any longer ..

How about 42 Mega Pixels, effing fast auto focus and 12 frames per second in full 42 Mega Pixels?
..




How about a fast zoom lens at f2.8 and a 1.4x teeconvrter that is not supposed to negatively effect image quality at all but then at £450 odd it better not!
..



How about a nice wide angle zoom for landscapes of my travels and some night time stuff?
Say a 24-70mm f2.8?




A Gimbal? Well there were .. two .. but one was an electric one and had two score marks on the handle and did not work .. yeah £650 pile of Zhiyun Crane junk!


Got a Benro though and there was a Spider in the box ..


Yeah the photo editing is ... slooooooow .. need an new PC but then I kinda knew that ..
but .. I can kinda shoot in 4K though and upload?


Here is a Willow Warbler ..




.. and a Gatekeeper Butterfly ..



No comments:

Post a Comment