Wednesday 2 August 2017

WHAT I DID IN JULY

Well .. I have been doing .. stuff.

Argh .. it is such a pain. I have been up to several things and waiting around for some things to occur so that I could then improve on everything that I do.

Well .. that is the plan and this has already occurred.

Now then .. I was going through some photos and videos for a post, now my next post, when I realised I had already acquired a number of things from some trips that I forgot to post.

I have this memory .. issue, you see?

Anyhoo now I have to process and reduce the pictures for my blog.

These two .. posts may well be the last of this kind before they are .. improved .. somewhat .. yeeaaah that will be an understatement.

I have also developed these really silly and quite unexpected .. psychological issues due to the number of changes about to take place and the fact that it is somewhat .. overwhelming in different ways. Largely due to memory issues I think?

Anyway here are some pictures of wildlife I have managed to get in July ...





















And here are some videos ..







































No comments:

Post a Comment