Wednesday 2 August 2017

WHAT I DID IN THE LAST FEW DAYS!

Now you have to compare this post to the last one for what was the whole of July.

Not only was this over just a few days and in a great many different locations but I am also ... re-familiarising myself with .. DRIVING!

I have not driven for a number of years so it has been not only strange but I am in a rather big car. As I was a good driver and worked within the car industry in the past, including Land Rover, it has always been a habit of mine to take things slow with any new car I drive until I familiarise myself with it, its handling and other things.

Due to the time since I last drove I have expanded this so that it is about 6 weeks. Soo .. the further afield, ahem field, trips will come later.

A shame that this has occurred now as it is very lat in the year. Many butterflies have long since finished or at their very taty ends.

We are mere weeks away from Autumn but I even have a plan for that period and .. another blog that I have that has been .. somewhat neglected.

Due to the fact I have so many blogs on so many subjects I have to start planning .. to get the most out of any trips I make.

However to achieve this I will require my next lot of .. items that should be acquired over the next week .. if I can shake this very silly psychological issue, or block, that I seem to have developed? I have to .. well .. force myself presently. Lol.

Very bizarrely in one car park I bumped into an old friend who used to work with animals but is a Policeman these days. As I was about to figure out why my GPS had taken me to the wrong car park upon getting back to my car I heard someone shout "What are you here for?!" and I turned to answer only to see this old friend smiling back at me, with his head on upside down. Long beard and no hair if you did not pick up on that, lol.

He used to own a Land Rover and he spotted mine and we chatted about the roman history of the woods, the wildlife and of course . Land Rovers.

Here are some photos and videos of the last few days ...








































































Videos ..
































No comments:

Post a Comment